Friday, July 15, 2011

Organically Romantic!

These custom bridal shower invites were inspired by the color palate and whimsical theme of my friends wedding. I wanted to give it a very organic yet romantic feel. I paired cardstock prints ( 5x7) with recycled paper backs and recycled brown paper envelopes. I wrapped each one (x50) individually with twine and added an olive green feather for a hint of romance. I threw in a couple silver flowers and topped it off with a silver heart sticker to seal the deal. I really enjoyed hand making these. It is always fun to watch a photoshop creation turn into something tangible! If you have the time and patience it really adds a personal touch to your event... and if you don't, then you can always hire me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...