Friday, October 28, 2011

just married: [in black] !

So on Wednesday October 26th we decided to get married, on Thursday October 27th! Talk about a shot gun wedding!!! [and no I am not pregnant] hahaha...

 I felt fabulous in my black Badgley Mischka Gown & according to InStyle magazine Black Wedding Dresses will soon be all the rage! [Good to know I am ahead of the trends] Thor looked handsome in his plaid shorts and top hat... The courthouse was grand [very Sex and the City] the officiant was hilarious, and our lovely witnesses wore cowboy boots! After that we grabbed a bite to eat in the drive in, popped champaign in Griffith Park, and smoked a couple of cigars.... drunk on happiness we ran around the grass barefoot while our lovely photographer captured it all. I cannot wait to see the photos... but until then I hope you enjoy my snapshot collage!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE I'M MARRIED AND HAVE A NEW LAST NAME [that I cannot pronounce: Dana L.C. Ensrud] has a nice ring to it though!?! xxx

"Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine"... {name that movie!}

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...