Sunday, November 13, 2011

happy monday!


Feast your eyes on these black beauties! I have a serious obsession with black. Maybe it's because I grew up right outside of Manhattan, or maybe it's just because you can't really label it... it's sophisticated, yet sexy... classic, yet modern... either way, it's a must have in everyone's closet! Now add some sequence or studs to a piece and it makes for some serious eye lust! Last night I could not take my eyes off of these must have items.... xxx

1. Studded iPhone Case 2. Black Studded Booties 3. Chanel Jacket 4. Studded Moccasins 5.  Studded iPhone Case 6. Vintage Chanel Earrings 7. Gold Deborah Lippmann Polish 8. Black Glitter Toms 9. Silver Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish 10. Juicy Couture Gloves

3 comments:

  1. Killing me! #'s 2,3,5 Are mine & 6-Die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to take a stab at making the studded iPhone case... if all goes well, I will post it as a DIY tutorial! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...