Saturday, December 17, 2011

my crazy reality

I am finally getting back to reality after being stuck in a sick nightmare for almost 2 weeks! At least I have one week left until Christmas to finish up my shopping. I don't know why I always leave the shopping until the week of,  now I am going to be a frantic mess running around town with all of the other crazies who waited until last minute! Maybe my co-worker Wendy was onto something when she finished her Christmas shopping in the summer!?! But, I guess I wouldn't really have it any other way, I am too addicted to the hunt! I found this his matte sequin jacket while out on a quest. This is a I.N. Studio piece, I could not find it anywhere to link but here is another sequin bolero that I would love to own. Happy Hunting lovies! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...