Saturday, May 5, 2012

leather for sale !


 
  
 

On my last trip to Mexico I picked up [3] of these amazing leather tooled purses! I could not decide which one to get because I was so in loveeee with them all. But, lucky for you I have chosen one [the pink & green one] so the other [2] are currently up for grabs! With that said they are $40 a piece, handcrafted, 100% leather, and very original! It's the perfect size for your iPhone, keys, and must have essentials! My recommended uses are bike riding, bar hopping, & gypsy roaming! The strap is long enough to wear it as a side purse, or change it up and wear it around your neck! I really love these and I hate to see them go, but why be greedy!?! haha.... 

I will ship anywhere in the USA for free. I will ship anywhere worldwide for a shipping-fee depending on where you are [message me] Oh, and you get a pretty handmade origami dove or crane with purchase! If you live in L.A. I will meet you and we can exchange somewhere in public! I accept paypal. Email me // danaleecalabrese@gmail.com 
Official PayPal Seal

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...