Friday, June 29, 2012

teddy girl style

My character for the music video "Mouthful of Me" was highly inspired by the 1950's Teddy Boy look. Fitted suits, rolled up jeans, oxford flats, black ribbon tie... aaahhhh soooo lovely!!! It's funny how this is considered to be a boy look, but I felt super sexy and feminine rocking this style. I guess I was never the pink and frills kinda gal! But hey with the right leather jacket pink frills looks amazing! {we will save that for another post} I got my button down and skinny black pants at H&M, stole my man's hat & tie, bought some black suede shoes and stuck a cig in my mouth.... this look is so simple to recreate and you probably already have all of the pieces laying around your house!!! I'm thinking the next time you head out on the town you should really stray away from the norm, wow your friends and show them your Teddy Girl Style!!!!  Ps. the top right photo is me, and be sure to click on the link to check me out as "Frankie" in the music video! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...