Monday, July 2, 2012

summer shopaholic !

There is something about the hot summer weather that brings out the shopaholic in me! I thrive off of finding that perfect vintage piece, that handmade one of a kind item, that rare find to add to my collection!!! This week I racked up some pretty cool pieces from all over town. The Goodwill is definitely my go to store when I am on the hunt for something original. On my last haul I managed to get 6 dresses, a long red jacket, and a pink tie-dyeish blazer for under $100. Beat that! I am obsessed with turquoise stones, white lace, aztec anything, fringe and tassels... and that is exactly what I found while out on the prowl. Here are some pics of my life over the last week on instagram! Summer bling, cute hats, arm candy, new aztec ring, free people sidewalk sale, and celebrating in my new vintage dress! Hope you enjoy my pics, and please feel free to check me out on instagram @danaleecalabrese for daily photo blogs! xxx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...