Monday, November 21, 2011

rainy L.A.


After a meeting at The Bourgeois Pig (super cool coffee shop in Franklin Village) I sat outside to enjoy the rainy weather while sipping on an Americana! Living in Los Angeles you get really spoiled by the sunshine, so one day of rain seems to shut the entire city down! My parking garage completely flooded and I had to run barefoot with dirty water up to my knees!!! But the perks are I get to wear my rain boots, leather jacket, and lay all snuggled up on the couch with my love muffins while internet wish list shopping! (talk about a run on sentence) Can't wait to share my new finds xxx

2 comments:

  1. I see a lot of people talking about this internet wish list shopping on blogs! What exactly is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all your internet finds you wish to get for Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...