Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy birthday 2012


 Happy Birthday 2012! Okay so I have decided to take on a year long project. The 365 Photo a Day Challenge. I will be taking [1] photo of me everyday for the next 365 days. [i know you are over joyed right now] haha... But I am really looking forward to this so I can see how I have changed over the course of this year. I plan on putting together some type of collage or short film when it is all said and done! You should try it too, send me your link if you decide to take it on so I can follow you and maybe we can all get together at the end of the year and put together something grand! Click on the link on the right side of the page to view the photos, I will be adding 1 everyday! sleep tight. xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...