Monday, March 12, 2012

i have my [eye] on you...

gold sequins top-lily white // navajo pillow-ikea // eyeliner-mac

Inspired by my last post... I went looking for gold, and that I found! I was on a mission to find a gold top, so you can imagine how happy I was when I came across this pretty little gem! It was the only one on the rack and I got it so cheap it feels like stealing... do I even dare say? Ok, $10. Yup, marked down from $38. There is seriously something about the hunt and then the capture that really gets my adrenaline pumping!!! If you seek, you shall find! xxx 

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Hopefully you can come and check out my blog! Follow for follow? Let me know when you do! Thank you.

    Love, Lee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...