Friday, May 25, 2012

all natural, arbonne!

While visiting New Jersey my sister had an Arbonne Party and I must say I was very impressed by the products. 100% VEGAN and pure quality. Founded in Norway and developed in Switzerland no wonder this product is sensational! I lived in Norway long enough to know the woman there are gorgeous and they must be using something on that fabulous skin of theirs! I think I just discovered a little secret. ARBONNE! Start reading the back of your make-up and skin care because you will be shocked what we are allowed to buy here in the U.S.!  I learned at the Arbonne party that make-up manufacturers are allowed to put mineral oil in our make-up. This is a toxic substance that the government does not allow oil companies to throw out, so they sell it to the cosmetic companies and we put it on OUR FACE??!!!! Wait... we are not allowed to throw it our because it is TOXIC, but we can put it on our skin? hmmmm.... where is the logic? Be aware and know what you are buying, and check out ARBONNE! if you want to be chemical free and fabulous! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...